Brand: Monstrum G2
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification, a 50mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens – or AO – that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Touch-button controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Package also includes set of high profile scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a felt drawstring carrying bag, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
Monstrum Tactical 6-24×50-G2 First Focal Plane (FFP) Rifle Scope
The latest from Monstrum Tactical, the G2 line of FFP Scopes are built to deliver premium high performance optics at the most affordable prices on the market. The G2-BFFPS62450-R includes a First Focal Plane reticle and an Adjustable Objective (AO) lens. Magnification range of 6-24x, capable of precision mid to long range target at distances of up to 1000+ yards.
This scope has a functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. The etched black reticle is always visible without illumination or can be lit in red or green for better reticle visibility at night or low light environments. This scope has 1/4 MOA/click windage/elevation adjustments with the ability to reset the zero.
- Heavy-duty High profile scope rings
- Spring-loaded flip up lens covers
- Detachable honeycomb sunshade
- CR2032 3V battery (installed)
- Your choice of Black or FDE finish
Adjustable objective (AO) lens – allows for a precise focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation. Controlled by a side focus dial. Windage and Elevation dials are fast to adjust and the caps can be removed to reset the zero.
Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle
Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. The etched black reticle is always visible without illumination or can be lit red or green for better reticle visibility at night or low light environments. Full Muli-Layer lens coating reduces chromatic aberrations keeping the image sharp and focused. Included Honeycomb Sunshade further reduces glare.