Here is a fun and compact telescope that’s sure to inspire the whole family’s natural inclination to explore. The Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope is no toy – it’s a real reflecting telescope that is wonderfully simple to set up and use! A perfect telescope for beginning amateur astronomers, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector is manufactured with the kind of quality you’d expect only to find in much more expensive models. Everyone in the family will enjoy using the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector telescope thanks to its uncomplicated, simple design and high level of performance. The StarBlast 4.5 will give beginning amateur astronomers hour after hour of fun under the stars and also nurture their interest in the night sky, thanks to its exceptional, high-quality optics. In fact, the optics of the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector are so good that it’s also a very popular choice for more experienced amateur astronomers looking for a compact and portable telescope to use as a grab-and-go alternative to larger, bulkier mounted models that require more setup time and maintenance. With its 4.5 inch aperture parabolic primary mirror, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope will wow the whole family with gorgeous wide-field views of the night sky. Fascinating craters and mountains on the Moon pop out in crisp detail through the pint-sized StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope, but the fun doesn’t end there. You’ll see more than just the Moon with this capable reflector. On clear evenings, the StarBlast 4.5 can provide pleasing views of giant Jupiter with its orbiting moons and Saturn with its stunning rings. Thanks to its precisely crafted, wide-field f/4 reflective optics and significant 4.5 inch (114mm) aperture, the StarBlast 4.5 Astro Telescope can reveal intriguing views of bright galaxies, distant cloudy nebulas, and sparkling star clusters for the whole family to enjoy.
- A great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts; Focal length: 450mm
- Substantial 4.5 inch aperture and fast f/4 focal ratio provides bright, detailed views of solar system targets like the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field celestial objects like nebulas and star clusters
- Ships pre-assembled so you can go from the box to your backyard in minutes. Glass material : Low thermal expansion borosilicate glass
- Stable tabletop base provides smooth altazimuth motion for easy manual tracking of celestial objects. Age Range-13 years
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch Kellner telescope eyepieces (17mm and 6mm), EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!